Tips from a wedding video consultant in Orlando, Florida.
Tony and Elizabeth (not their real names) got married several years ago and now regret not having made a wedding video. Tony says that if he could do it again, he would have hired a professional wedding videographer. “We have good photographs, but it would have been nice to have a professional wedding video,” said Tony.
As a videographer that films wedding videos, I would say that not everyone needs a wedding video. The question of whether to make a wedding video often depends on what is important to the bride and the groom. For one thing, a professional wedding video may not fit every budget. If the bride and groom feel that they will put their wedding video away and never watch it after the wedding, then they should probably use their money on things they will enjoy. For example, the extra money could pay for a better venue, better honeymoon plans, flowers, photographs, reception, limousine, cake, live band, ice sculptures, and things they will really appreciate.
However, for the bride and groom that want to be able to look back and remember their wedding by seeing their photographs and watching their wedding video, I would say that a wedding video is a must. The bride and groom should keep in mind the following 5 reasons to make a wedding video.
- Many couples regret not having a professional wedding video after their wedding.
- It would be good to have a video of the wedding in addition to the photographs.
- For many couples, the wedding video becomes one of their most cherished keepsakes from the wedding day.
- Wedding videos capture an important moment in family history that can be passed on to future generations.
- The wedding video will often capture things that you missed.
The wedding is a once in a lifetime event in the history of two families. The father of the bride only gets one chance to walk his daughter down the aisle. Having a professionally filmed wedding video can be one of the most cherished keepsakes from your wedding day. The wedding video is important because when all is said and done, the memories and images remain.
Contact Gabriel Soltren at: info@Soltren.net or (407) 504-1627 in Orlando, Florida.
“Wedding Video: A Must or a Maybe? – Wedding Videography.” Accessed June 10, 2013.
“WEVA.com – New Nationwide Survey Reveals Strong Wedding Video Advice From Brides.” Accessed June 10, 2013.
- How much do wedding videos cost?
- Should I make a wedding video?
- Wedding video photographs
- The “save the date” wedding video
- Five complaints about wedding videographers